Pages

Saturday, January 03, 2009

wips...

First I want to wish everyone a wonderful New year. I have had a pretty full work schedule this week and didn't have much time left over for blogging or knitting ... to be perfectly honest.. I don't even know what day it is today.. any way I'm glad that I have work.. I'm afraid to think of what will happen after the holidays are over and people tighten up on spending at Michaels... well not just Michaels but everywhere..
This week all the yarn is discounted at Michaels so I bought some Vanna's choice to make another entrelac hat. As spring approaches the trends are leaning towards bright colors.. yellow.. green.. orange .. etc... so I would like to make a few cheery entrelac hats.. I'm totally addicted to entrelac knitting right now. It's just so fun.





















Here is my progress so far. The pattern is.. 4th grade.. the yarn I'm using is Noro Kureyon and Phildar Lenox.


















And.. here is my progress on the bf's socks.. I'm still on the heal flap.. omy..

No comments: