Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I love yellow

Spring is on the way and so are spring colors.. I love yellow but can only wear yellow accessories because of my skin tone.. Working at a shoe store has its benefits.. I just purchases these cute madden girls for just about $20.. Now that is in the budget which is small these days .. and since I have a small foot I have problems finding shoes in my size. Which means I have less of a selection to choose from. Which means I don't purchase a lot of shoes...I have been eyeing this pair of yellow madden girls for months and the other day they were reduced so I had to grab them. Since I don't really wear yellow.. I needed some yellow accessories so off to Michaels for some beads... then some stash digging where I found some nice cotton/linen dk yarn.. this was the left overs from my composed mitts. (Ravelry link).. In the recent past I put a few sweaters on my queue of projects to knit and chose the the chevron-lace-cardigan (pdf) pattern for this yarn... I'm using left overs so I think I will make it a cropped cardi with short sleeves so I can wear it to work..I also purchased that cute shirt with little yellow flowers and will probably wear it belted.. Did I say I love yellow..!!

Yes.. I have been working on my spinning this week a little here and there before and after work and crocheting the cropped cardi.. Right now I'm plying one skein and will wind off the yarn that is on my spindle and ply that also today and then It's off to my knitting group INOKissimmee tonight for some knitting fun.. !!
















No comments: