Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

new yarn...

New yarn added to the stash. I bought this on ebay from yarn treehouse. I't looked a little more yellow onling but I like these colors too so there was no problem. This is sock yarn and someday I will have time to knit up some socks again. This yarn fades from orange , green to deap yellow. I can't wait to see what it knits up like. Now I have to decide on a sock pattern for it.

















Here are the supplies for my next 2 projects.. The two summer sundress (ravelry link). As of now I'm still working on the sunflower doll's hat and dress. All my free time the last few days has been dealing with the AC and looking for a dress for a wedding that I'm going to attend this Saturday. I think I tried on about 30 dresses. I found the dress but now I have to find shoes. Considering that I wear size 5 1/2 that's not going to be easy..There was a perfect pair of Nina dress shoes where I work but I was too late .. someone bought the size 5 1/2.That means I'll be running around again tonight after work.







No comments: