Pages

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

lovely colors...

Having a little bit of trouble posting today... blogger changed the format and I can't seem to get my text and pictures where I want to them to go.. oh well. Anyway I started a project two days ago inspired by the latest issue of spin off magazine So I carded my  dyed fleece with first about 50% white Blue Faced Leicester, then about 25% then maybe 10% then non at all and the last was a mixture of light teal and purple. I also made a little batt of 50% angora and 50% light teal. This batt I'm going to spin for the specific reason of making some little angora booties for the new grandbaby due in early December. 


Every day off I do a little organizing or cleaning.. chores finished for today and the spinning is about to begin. I have also been knitting a few rows of my baby block blanket every day. I need to finish this soon!! I have a few more baby projects that I have to knit before the shower.
The last picture is a picture of yarn I spun from a dyed roving I purchased when I visited New Mexico. This is only 1/2 of the roving I still have the other half to spin. It is a lace weight single.

No comments: