Pages

Wednesday, August 07, 2013

this week..

 This week I seem to working on lots of projects. I had to baby sit this week and Jayden was bored so I asked him if he wanted to paint. There was a lot of paint left over and I didn't want to throw it away so I used it to paint this quick ocean view painting.
 A new baby is coming to the family. My daughters' sister in law will be having a baby boy sometime in February. I decided to get a head start because in the very near future there are going to be a lot of changes in my life and I wanted to get some of the knitting done before. I don't know how much knitting time I will have in the future. This is the Owlie Baby Sleep Sack. The yarn is an acrylic cashmere blend.
 Knitting in the break room at work.. Even if I only get a few rows knitted it starts to add up. Below is the progress on the sleeves for my Lady Lovelace sweater. I'm hoping to get this finished today some time. I'm also working on some spinning and have been cleaning out, organizing and packing.. So much stuff to do!

No comments: