Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Finished and cute!

 Yay.. Finished in just about two weeks. This pattern is called Leksak. The ravelry link is here.
 As I stated the last time, this is my favorite type of sweater construction. Top down, seamless, one piece. The yarn I used was a light cotton/acrylic blend recycled from a large thrift store sweater. I actually used less than half of the yarn, so there is enough for another small sweater or shrug. I think is a perfect summer sweater for a pretty young lady.
 Next... a new thrift store sweater to take apart. This sweater is actually in really good condition and pretty. I loved the black and white tweed yarn. This sweater is also a cotton, acrylic, poly blend. Very soft and light. I will probably use this yarn for a fall sweater. I'm hoping to be able to use the sequins too! For today I will be casting on another summer cotton sweater I can't wait. The little navy blue cardi is getting a bath and will get a light blocking. That will dry over night and I'll mail that out on Thursday. I'm hoping it will fit.

No comments: