Pages

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Time to get knitting

 Can you believe that I finally finished this sweater. I can't. I don't know what took me so long. Anyway it is finished and it fits him well. Now on to the next projects. Let me see ... my son wants socks.. the other one lost all his hats.. I need to crochet a sweater for Abby.. a vest for Cameron.. and some wee little socks for Micah. Can I do it!!.. I don't know but I'm going to start today. Good thing the weather here has turned cold. It was only in the 30's last night. That is really cold for Florida. I need to work on a big project to keep my lap warm. I like how knitting keeps my hands warm and as I knit my project is nice and warm from my hands. 


I whipped up this little crochet hook case as a door prize for my knitting group Christmas party. If there is time I will make a few to sell in my esty shop.
Time to get knitting.. see you again soon.. (o_~)


No comments: