Pages

Friday, September 18, 2015

A seven month recap...



 After my move, there were a lot of changes and issues to be dealt with. I now help take care of my two grandchildren and still work. That left not much time for blogging. So I give you a short picture view of the happenings for the last seven months..
My car was totaled,, then new cars.. knittng at the park.. more knitting at the park..(still working on some of the same sweaters :( ... Made it to the yarn shop... started making cupcakes and more cupcakes... visits from grand kids and family.. more knitting at the park,, sweater started... sweater finished...painting from my daughter.. refinished an old desk.. and plugging along on the same sweater..
I'm rediscovering Florida and just life I suppose, working through hard times and finding the good times..

More to come.. I have a sweater story for you!
















































No comments: