Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2007

ginGeR cooKiEs!!


Holiday treats!!! specially made ginger bread people came in the mail yesterday.. so yummy.. thank you so much!!!
















A quicky present.. and I mean quicky...this was a requested hat from the game Metroid. It's crocheted made with lion brand cotton ease. The cotton ease is very nice to crochet with.. I have knit with it before but this was the first time I made a crochet project with it.. I think its my favorite yarn for crochet now..















Here is another view.. (^_^)
And here..... sadly is an unfinished Christmas present that I'm still working on every chance I get. Unfortunately it has to be mailed.. so it wont get there on time for Christmas as like a few other presents.. oh well...














I just wanted to share a few projects real fast before I ran off to work.. (^_^)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your scarf looks great! It will be a well loved gift even if it doesn't arrive on time :)

Merry Christmas to you!