Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

not another hat!!

Yes sorry to say ... another hat.. and it wont be the last.. I already have another hat on the needles.
This hat was knit with Bernat Alpaca, natural blends. Here is the pattern just in case you need to knit one up.. this is a very fast project knit on size 9 needles... next up is a Chococat hat................ I don't know if you will see me again until after the weekend. I work 2 retail jobs and the next 4 days will probably be some of the busiest days we have had all year... I will be at Michaels 6am the day after Thanksgiving.. so I plan to get as much rest as a I can inbetween work this week.. Sounds like a week of work and knitting.. and sleeping.. !!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a sweet little Hello Kitty hat! Love it!

VeganCraftastic said...

That's so adorable, and I can't wait to see the Chococat hat!