Pages

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Just a little hat

Little by little I'm trying to get my knitting mojo back. Making little fast projects that I can finish without much effort is probably what I need to do right now.
I finished this little hat for Cameron. His mom wanted a pointy hat and that is what this started out as and some how had a mind of it's own. I used up some scraps from other projects and still have lots of yarn left over. This pattern is super fast to knit and can probably be knit in a few hours. This will fit a 2 to 4 year old.
Needle size : 11 us
Yarn: Wool-ease thick and quick
Pattern: Teo Hat

4 comments:

Sew This N That said...

Great little hat babe, what a great way to use up all the leftovers :)
*hugs* Heather x (UK)

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

Thanks Heather. I think I might make a few more to keep all the little head warm in the family (^_^)

Ana said...

Hi Adrienne, thanks for the link! I noticed you linked to the errata page; just in case here's the link to the pattern:
http://debajounboton.typepad.com/blog/2010/07/baby-pixie-hat-pattern.html

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

OOO Thank you Ana for correcting that. Sometimes I think I'm half asleep when I blog haha