Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

I know I haven't blogged in so long. It's the picture thing. I still need to figure out what I want to do about picture posting. Anyway.. it's Christmas eve.. all the kiddies are in bed sleeping. I just put the last button on the Monster hoodie I was knitting for Cam. The pattern is Childhood. A very simple hoodie pattern. The yarn I used for this is Cascade pacific. The yarn is very soft and has a lot of drape. I talked to Cam on the phone a few months ago and he said he wanted me to make him a blue monster sweater on my knitting machine for him.. hehe. so cute. Well I did my best Cam. I hope you like it. I still have to wash it and pack it up and mail it out. Here is the link. I hope it works.
There are a few more hand made gifts to pack up and mail out and couple more that need some finishing touches. All will have to wait for tomorrow.
 Working in retail on the holidays can wear you out. I look forward to the day off spending the day with the family and watching the kiddies open gifts.

Wishing you all a wonderful night and Christmas day. (^_^)

No comments: