Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

stuff we did on a sick day

 

This morning I whipped up these little dish cloths and then I fixed a row on my sweater. I keep making just one mistake in the last pattern repeat before I split it for the armholes. I blame pain meds for that. 
Jayden wanted to paint so we sat at the dinning room table and he painted his first painting. It kind of looks like a folk art painting. He said he wanted to paint a tree with leaves and a blue bird in a nest. He said he wanted to decorate the tree. (^_^)



4 comments:

Debbie Minerva said...

Cute washcloths, but I love your grandson's painting the most. He's talented!

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

Thank you Debbie. I think so too. This is the first time he painted without lines and with real paint.

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sajuki said...

Great !
Greetings from Poland :)
Katarzyna


www.sajuki.blogspot.com