Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

This weeks knitting

 Finished another dish cloth. Summer showers are here again. Every day we have a downpour sometimes with some mega thunder. Today it shook the dishes in the cabinets.
 My lace leaf #28 sweater is off the needles for the second time. The first time the ribbed edging curled in and was too small so I ripped out an inch or so and added some additional increases on the bottom corners which helped. I can't seem to bind off as loosely as I would like with this yarn. It is very slippery. I'm casting on the sleeves in a few and will hopefully finish them in a day or two.
 I started another shrug. Remember the one skein wonder by Stefanie Japel? This is perfect to throw over some sun dresses and tank tops. I'm using some bamboo yarn that has been in my stash forever that didn't work out for the project I had purchased it for. I plan to make it a little bigger than I need so its a little drapy.
 In the near future I'm planning to liquidate some of my yarn and vintage knitting magazines. I will keep you updated when the time comes. (^_^).

No comments: