Pages

Sunday, September 08, 2013

Knitting this week

 Here is my project of the week. I couldn't wait to work with my latest handspun yarn. It took me awhile to decide what I wanted to knit with it. I chose a simple crochet pattern because I thought it would show off the color changes. 
As promised, here is a better picture of my sweater. Not much better, but better.
My progress on Dan's cowl. I haven't really knitted that much since I moved. We are still trying to get situated on an apartment. One that we were trying to get because the location was good, led us on a merry chase and just got rediculous which made us waste a whole week. Hopefully Monday we will secure the other one we were interested in. 

We see this pretty little patch of greenery every day when we take the bus.
I'm still blogging on my phone so it might look a little weird. Until next time.

No comments: