Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

almost there...

 A happy boy and girl. It always makes me feel good to see the people I knit for wearing and liking what I knit for them.
 This sweater is progressing little by little. It has become my travel knitting project even though it has gotten a little too big for my back pack. I have been knitting on the bus to and from work and in the break room. I'm working on the neck now and plan to do something weird. More to come on that.


 Break room knitting (^_^) I love knitting on my break, it seems to relax me and then I'm ready for the rest of the work day.
My wonderful sister bought us a couch for our new apartment. It took awhile to get here but it was worth the wait. Our apartment now feels like home, plus it is gorgeous. Thank you sis!

 In between knitting and work there has been time for a little painting. I still have to add something to this painting of the ocean. This is from a picture I took when I went to the Cayman islands. My son painted the bottom two in his unique style. They look pretty awesome hanging in the living room.  He actually paints them in little color series.



2 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Love the pompoms on the earflap hat!
And the paintings are great!

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

Thanks!! I think she liked the pom poms too!