Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

did someone say rainbow.... loom?

 As you can see, not much knitting has been going on. I mostly work on this on the bus to work and on my break. I just finished separating the sleeves and putting them on holders and have started on the body. I think it will go a little fast now. Note to self... don't knit when your tired.. I had to rip out one days work that took me one day. I missed one whole row of lace... bah.
 I have discovered a new toy. I was in Joanns fabric for some buttons and thread and walked past the rubber band looms and they were 50% off so I said what the heck, it looks like fun. Well one thing led to another and I just couldn't get enough.. I had to make it all.. I ended up ordering the monster tail loom and running to Michael's craft store to purchase the original Rainbow loom and so you can see what happened.




 I then had to run out and buy some containers so there wasn't rubber bands all over the place. I don't know why.. but I find this fun and challenging. I really don't know how kids can make some of the charms and bracelets. I found them hard to make. I'm so glad I have grand-kids to send all the bracelets to!!


No comments: