Pages

Sunday, August 03, 2014

Sunday knitting

More local flowers.. I see this one on the way to my son's apartment.. They have no smell and almost look like giant lily of the valley.
This week I got to go to the Japanese garden in Seattle. It was really pretty and tranquil. We want to go again in the fall and spring. Every season it looks different when the flowers bloom and the leaves change color. It must be really beautiful and can't wait to go again.


This weeks knitting: The last stitch completed on my Leksak Lady sweater.
It was bathed...
and now it is drying.
A quick peek at Something Silver by Veera Välimäki. This is my new travel project until it gets too big. I would like to start a pretty lacy scarf for another take along project and I have one in mind. Just have to decide on the yarn. Happy knitting.

No comments: