Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

so many colors!!

I got to put in some knitting time on the noro striped scarf yesterday. It was my first Friday off in months. Rudy and I haven't had a day off together in a few months also.. We made good use of the day and treated ourselves to a wonderful relaxing day. He drove me to the yarn shop and waited patiently while I browsed and picked out yarn. I was hoping for some noro sock yarn but there just wasn't the right shades of blue that I was looking for. I'm starting my Christmas knitting and was looking for deap ocean colors... my son said these are the colors he likes. Well I didn't find those colors in the noro sock yarns but I did find 2 gorgeous Flat Feet and one has all the colors of the ocean. Did I tell you that these were on sale too. The purplish one is for me..!! Now I can't wait to start knitting with them just to see what the colors are going to do. I have wanted to try the Flat Feet ever since I first saw them ... probably a couple of years ago when they first came out.
On with my story.. after the yarn shop .. we were very hungry from all the yarn shopping and he treated us both to sushi which was so yummy. Then it was on to Down Town Disney for a strole .. we haven't been there in a while and wanted to see what they were doing there since they closed all the clubs in Pleasure Island and the Virgin Record store closed. The place was really crowded but not much going on there. There were a few musicians set up here and there and music was very enjoyable.. I felt bad that they were outside because this time of year it is super humid outside and stuffy. After all that we were tired and went home just in time for Rudy to watch the news. He loves watching the news everynight. Me.. I played catch up on facebook.. (^_^)

No comments: