Pages

Saturday, August 01, 2009

lace and beads..

I decided to add a few beads to Chard D in stitch between the yo. I looked in both Joann's and Michael's for beads and the best match were the clear. It will add a little sparkle at the bottom of the shawl. I like this shawl pattern because it's very easy and actually is fast to knit. I haven't really been working on it that much and when I do it's just work a few rows here and there when I get the time. I think I'm going to knit it again with different yarn.




















I finished one skein of the Chai merino/tussah silk top a couple of days ago when I had a day off. I decided to try navajo plying . This is my first navajo plied skein . I was a little scared to try it on such nice fiber but was brave and plunged in. I think it was a success..!!


























No comments: