Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

cuties!!

As I type.. I'm on the last row of the entrelac wrap which means this project is going to be finished very shortly. I have to run to Joann fabri some day soon and pick out 2 large buttons for the closure. I'm still not sure if I will have enough of the black yarn to finish. It looks really close. I took a picture of back side of the wrap because I figured you are probably tired of seeing the front of it by now. For some reason I like how the back looks almost better. If you need a fast gift to knit up for the holiday I would recommend this project. It was very fast and only used 4 balls of yarn.







































Abby and Cameron went apple picking the other day with Mom and Dad .. What cuties.. I think Abby tasted every apple. They will be visiting me in November. I can't wait to see them and give them both a great big kiss and hug. (^_^)

No comments: