Pages

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I love these sweaters!!

Here is the new project I'm working on. Only it's not so new. I started this last year in October when I hear I was going to have a new grandson. But as I was knitting it I realized that he wouldn't be about to use if for about a year and decided to put it away until a later date and work on projects that he could use for the winter of last year. So it has been 9 months now and it's time to get this finished so he can use it this year. I picked it up yesterday after I finished my Leaf Motif Jacket and worked on the reverse cable pattern on the front. I was able to complete that in an afternoon. I go to work later today and will get at least part of the sleeves done. All that is left is the cable pattern on both sleeves.




















Anthropologie always has the nicest winter sweaters. Here are a few that I liked. There were a lot more and some really cute dresses.

























No comments: