Tuesday, February 23, 2010

wips..

The pattern that I have previously talked about that was in a missing issue of Interweave knits.. well this is it.. but instead of searching for it for days I decided just to purchase the pattern from Interweave Knit. I do hope the issue pops up someday again though. There were some other patterns in it that I liked. This is the Waterlily top from the spring 2006 issue. I'm using Lionbrand incredible ... and not having knit with ribbon for quit awhile.. it's very nice. I love the texture. I had a rough start with this project.. I miss read the needle requirements and started it with the wrong needles and some other various mistakes so this is the third attempt. Did I say this is a very easy pattern. Some times my brain is in a fog.. kind of like today..





I whipped these up in the last 2 days after work. They are very fast.. lightning fast. I think they will be good for scrubbing my non stick calphalon pans. The pans are so good they need very little scrubbing just some soap and a few swishes. I made these a little smaller because I have small hands and can't seem to manage the larger dishcloths. I think I want to make an even smaller version.. like a 4" x 4" model. I'll start that some time today.. It's off to work for me and then to my knitting group right after. (^_^)

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I like your idea of using double strands of cotton for the washcloths - makes it go faster and makes it better for scrubbing too!

I remember that IK Waterlily top. Looking forward to seeing it!

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

Thanks Bonnie. On your next trip down .. I hope we can knit together again. (^_^)

九份 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yuliana said...

wow, you've been busy :)