Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

the garage sale

 All set up for a garage sale. The weather was in the 80's so it was a perfect day.  Unfortunately not that many people showed up. The good thing is everything is organized so we can have it again with no problem. My daughter who is 8 months pregnant offered to help so we just hung out for the afternoon chatting. We had a few sales and called it a day. 
I started a new project a few days ago, but have been really busy cleaning out stuff and haven't had time to work on it. I also had the opportunity to work on it during the garage sale and got a little of one sleeve finished. This is going to be a raglan cardigan for Jayden. I started at the neck and am working my way down. The yarn I'm using is an acrylic Noro style yarn that I'm pretty pleased with.
Right now I have  a house full of family visiting and this coming weekend will be the baby shower for my daughter.  All the baby knitting is finished for now the presents are purchased and I just looks like a really nice week ahead of us of visiting and and enjoying the company.

No comments: