Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

almost there!!

 Little by little I've been getting back into the swing of things. A while ago I had been working of some projects that will end up in my Esty shop and some how I haven't worked on them for a few weeks including my knitting. Today I finally made some progress on both and hopefully will finish them soon. I have all these wonderful creative ideas in my head and no time to produce them. Sometime I think I need to be 3 people to get everything done.. including blogging. This is like.. a minute to blog.. finish up projects and run to the store.. work on more projects later etc.  There are only 10 rows left of the last sleeve on Jayden's sweater. Man I hope I can finish this tonight. Friday I have to run to Joann's Fabric for the zipper and my goal is to have all the knitting completed before then. Goals are good. (^_^)

No comments: