Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

omy... it's Thanksgiving!!

 I know it has been so long since my last post. There are a few reasons. First is that I just haven't been doing that much knitting. As you can see from the picture of Jayden's sweater.. the knitting is finished and the zipper is pinned in ready for me to sew it in. It's been like that for  a few days now. I did start some slippers for my daughter a week ago and they are almost finished except for the edging and little straps. She will be having her second child this coming Tuesday and wanted me to make them for her to wear in the hospital. There will be time to work on these today.
As you know I work in retail and this is our busy season.. extra days of work = less days for knitting. I really like my job. I get to display all the accessories and handbags in the store. Here is a little sneak peek .. shhhh.. 
Happy Thanksgiving to all that read this blog. Thanks for looking and have a great holiday. (^_^)

3 comments:

Yuliana said...

love the jayden's sweater. it looking really good, and neat.
happy thanksgiving!

Bonnie said...

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. I love the slippers and hope all goes well for your daughter.

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

Thanks Yuliana and Bonnie. I had a really nice thanks giving.. Hope you both did too.