Pages

Sunday, March 06, 2011

crochet on the go..

Yes it's been a while. I finished a couple of hats that I forgot to take photos of and remembered after I mailed them out. One was a Jayne Cobb hat in red and black for a friend in Alaska and the other was a black wizard hat for my son. After it was knit I sewed a Gryffindor patch onto it. Maybe my son will send a picture of him modeling it.
As you see in the photo I have started a new project. I think it looks totally 70's. I didn't think the yarn would look like that when just seeing it in the ball. The pattern im using is my pattern LittleBlackShrug. I plan to change it up a little and make it more a daytime shrug that you could wear to the mall or a lunch to the zoo, etc. I'll give more details later on. 
Florida is slowly heating up. Spring is on it's way in the rest of the country which means thinking of summer knitting and crochet projects. I have my eye on a few things I would like to make and will post them as I start them. (^_^)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually like the 70's-ish colorway. :)

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

Thank Amanda. I hope it turns out like I picture it. (^_^)