Ok... I'm testing to see if I can load pictures from flickr. I wasn't able to do it the last time I tried. I was getting a weird error. So here we go.
Ok.. what ever problem blogger was having seems to be fixed. Maybe it was my browser. I just did a fresh install of both browser and java. Seems that everything is back in order. I did not have to link the photo. As you can see.. this hat is ready to come off the needles. I just need to bind off and graft the top. The pattern was a little tricky but worth the outcome. Basically you had to follow the written directions for each and every row. Never had to do that before for a hat. Anyway.. photos are back!!