Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

knitting today...

 My Left lace cardi is moving along. I finished both sleeves and grafted the shoulder seams and picked up the stitches for the right fronts. They will form a wrap style front. The directions were a little confusing but I figured it out. There was a little mistake where it said to pick up all the stitches around the right front, back of neck and left front. But it should say to stop on the center of the back neck because that is where you start  to pick up the stitches for the left front after you have completed the right front . Below is a picture of the grafted shoulder seem.

 I started another Simple sprinkle infinity scarf a few days ago. Probably more like 5 days ago haha. This one will be a man scarf. I had an issue with two of the yarns I purchased being too thin and had to hunt around the house for something that would work better. I had to replace the black with a yarn that has shades of grey to black. It looks ok but I would have preferred the black. They no longer had that color at the yarn shop and we tried to substitute for something similar but it didn't work. Now I have a ball of black and cream dk that I will have to find a project for. This is now my travel project.
This is a little doggy sweater and a matching hat for the doggy's owner that my daughter knit. I thought it was so cute I had to share.

No comments: