Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Picture view of the the last two weeks..

 Above is a picture of a little boo boo that I fixed on the Simple Sprinkle #3. I had split the yarn and wanted to fix the stitch. I use a double sided crochet hook to fix garter stitch which works well. 
Below is a picture of the BF's two new grand daughters. One is one day old the other just a few hours in this picture. Pretty little cousins.  How presious!
 This ball of Rasta has been hanging around in my stash for quite awhile. I have been hording it for just the right project. It was a gift from a good friend. I decided on a pattern called Leaving on the edge which others have made with Rasta. So far so good.

 A trip the local Old town Black Rock Minerals. I love all the imported instruments. They are very pretty and have unusual sounds.
 As you can see Simple Sprinkle #3 is all fixed and is moving along. I did come into another problem with the two darkest colors being knit together as stripes. I was trying to work it out so they wouldn't be next to each other by using one of the other colors but then they would have to be knit together at the ends. So I just will knit them as stripes. I ran out of colors to substitute. I just need to finish it now so it can be used before the weather warms up.
 Well as you can see I ran out of yarn with 2 rows and the bind off left to finish. Not sure what I am going to do. I guess just pull out 2 rows and hope it looks ok. 
I have had a few weeks of extra hours and one week with only one day off. This explains my absence. I would just come home from work and zone out. Read and go to sleep. There was a construction make over at my job and some of the associates had to work over night leaving just a few of us to work during business hours. It was very hectic and tiring. That is now over and hopefully things will get back to normal and knitting will get done!! (^_^)


No comments: