Pages

Thursday, April 03, 2008

what a meSs..

Sometimes I get myself into trouble working at Michaels.. All day I see beads and paints and yarn and pretty papers... and I get lured into thinking I can make stuff.. so anyway I saw some pretty beads and thought I could make something .. hehe.. and I did make a mess at first .. but little by little it came together.. and something that looked like 2 bracelets and necklace appeared.











































Sock progress.. All that is left to knit is the second heal.. I had to rip the heal out once because it was too small.. I've never made a heal like this before .. so I ripped.. and added a little "plain knitting" before starting the decreases and it's better now and fits.... this is a very odd heal.. the decreases form a kind of swirl... but it looks alright on your foot... these are short ankle socks btw.














Here is a sneak peak at my shawl.. I'm so happy with how it came out.. its light as air... so soft and airy... I love it..!! better pictures of if soon.. (^_^)

No comments: