Pages

Thursday, May 01, 2008

pRoJeCts oF tHE dAy...

Well... I was doing my weekly blog reading and came across this.. on Lets knit2gether.. Metal arts.. ooo how interesting and pretty.. it looks so easy.. let me see I have wire.. I have beads..!!
2 hours later.. ouchy.. metal is hard to on the fingers and hands.. but still I knit on.. because it doesn't look that bad .. really... so onward I go and try more with different beads and different wire..(now I know why she used larger beads) the little beads have a mind of their own and slip in between the loops of wire... well after trying to adjust them a few times I stopped for now.. I will be adding the clasp to the gold bracelet and fight a little more with the silver bracelet to see if I can get it to work..maybe play around with some crochet wire.. who knows...














I bet at this point you are tired of seeing this project.. I know how you feel.. but look!!!... it's starting to look like a baby hooded cape... I hope to finish off this last ball of yarn and start on the edging today..----->














I had purchased the pinto with booties in mind.. but I might use it on the hooded cape as the edging.. I'm not sure yet.. I'll have to play with it and try a little to see how it looks.. and...I just started cleaning out my yarn stash closet about a minute ago and am reorganizing it.. that might take a while.. !!!

2 comments:

Chrispy said...

ooh aah pretty shiny knitting.

CAT said...

That bracelet looks fantastic! Awesome!