Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

taKe 2

Second time around for the Reading in Bed shrug.. Don't ask me what the yarn is.. megaknits traded it for some yarn I had at one of the yarn trading nights we have at NYGK (NYGK link can be found on the side bar).. I can't tell what the fiber content is either.. It could have acrylic and or wool.. I'll have to do a burn test maybe.. any way it's very soft and is knitting up really nice... what you see there is one afternoon of knitting.. I have to work today.. so there will probably not be as much progress..














Next up is Perdita by Elizabeth Klett.. I bought the perle cotton and beads yesterday.. I'm not really sure when I'll start knitting it.. there are too many projects that I want to knit.. my ravelry queue has gotten enormous !!!... I want to knit some of the projects in my queue as a stash project with a particular yarn in mind and then others ... just because...and some would make nice gifts.. others would be challenging ... and oooo my.. the lace shawls... and socks..!!! Right now I think it would take me a few years of straight knitting to knit every item on my queue.. sigh.. so maybe I'll do the stash projects first.. if I use up stash yarn.. that makes room.. for umm more yarn!!!

No comments: