Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

A pile of knitting cont....

Today I actually got to go to one of the local yarn shops in the Orlando area. It's been at least 6 months or more since my last visit to a yarn shop. The selection was small but very nice. There were beautifully colored yarns of all types.. and lovely fibers. Some how I came home with white. 6 balls of lovely white bamboo yarn. I also purchases some size 7 32" long hiyahiya circular needles. Now all I have to do is finish all the projects I'm working on to start this one.





















Speaking of projects ..here is my pile of knitting.. I worked a little on both during the car ride today.

















And ... a project finished..I've been fiddling with the button closure on this for a couple of days.. and I finally got it right and I like it. This cropped cardi was made with left overs from another project. The yarn is cotton and linen and has a beautiful drape. I plan to wear this over tank tops and I think it will be cool enough for our Florida weather and air-conditioning.. click for the big pic..!!

No comments: