Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

projects of the day

Projects of the day: Pattern: Knitty's Citron , Yarn: IndieDyer Possum Lace from jimmy beans wool. This yarn is very soft but sheds little fluffy fibers.. humm.. I will probably end up working on this tonight at my knitting group. It is a really simple pattern made up of increases and decreases in stockingnet stitch. Seems like a good knitting group project. I sometimes get distracted at the group on more complicated projects..





I have a few necklaces to work on today. I'm very slow at making jewelry for some reason. Hopefull I will get them finished in good time today. They are for one of my managers. I bought all the beads and findings a while ago and they have just been sitting here. That seems to be the story lately. I just can't seem to get going on projects.

2 comments:

Yuliana said...

I've never knitted with possum before. Very interesting.
Love the necklace. It's really pretty

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

This is the first time that I have knitting with possum. It gets really fuzzy and sheds a little. I gave the necklaces to my manager already and she really liked them.