Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

finished and nice

Well this is finished, blocked and ready to wear. It fits very nice even with all the crochet hook changes . I did have to fill in areas of the sleeves to look right for some reason. They looked find on the pattern picture. I think I will get a lot of use out of this and plan to wear it over tank tops for the summer. Now I have to work on my Gail shawl again. I haven't touched it since I flew back from New Mexico.. Maybe it's the summer heat for some reason I haven't been knitting as much lately. Even at my knitting group last night .. we talked more than knitted. I knit half a row. 0.0

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful. I can see you getting a lot of use out of that as I hear it is hot, hot, hot in Florida. And I will be heeding that warning as I pack for visit. We leave a week from tomorrow and I am having trouble waiting!!!

Are you going to be able to join us at Pei Wei for dinner and/or knitting on June 29th? I would love to see you.

Jez said...

Ooooh! It's very nice! Lacey crochet is so satisfying, isn't it? :)

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

That Tuesday is my knitting group night. I'll see what I can work out Mary. I would love to see you.

Jez. I agree. The cardi is very comfy and light perfect for Florida.