Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

I can't believe it is actually finished!!

 Yes.. it actually happened.. I finished this baby blanket before the baby shower with time left over for a few more knit items. It's not my favorite item I have knit but not too bad either. The yarn is a soy blend and is better suited for a more drapy garment. I think a yarn with a little more body, like wool, would have been a better choice but the blanket is very soft and silky so I don't think the new baby will mind. 
Time to cast on the next project. I'm not sure I will ever get to my holiday knitting list this year. At least I'll have fun trying. (^_^)

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

It's a very pretty blanket. I'm sure the baby will love it!

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

Thanks Bonnie!!

Yuliana said...

That's really pretty. Love the colors. I'm sure the recipient will love it

Wanderingcatstudio said...

That's a beautiful little blanket

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

Thank you everyone.!!