Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

I decided...

 So as you can see I decided to continue knitting this shawl just because this is an enjoyable pattern to knit. As of today I'm at the halfway point and still having fun so much so I think I want to knit this again with a little heavier yarn. This pattern calls for a fingering yarn and the yarn I'm using is a lace weight yarn.
 This past weekend I got the chance to drive to Tampa and stopped by the local yarn shop there. I haven't been to a yarn shop for awhile so it was a treat. I picked up these 2 beautiful yarns.. I just love the colors!! They also had these little fiber bags for $3.50 that looked fun so I had to get them. Now to find just the right patterns to show off these pretty yarns.  (^_^)
(click on the pic for a larger view)



3 comments:

*kelebekana*-* said...

çok güzel olmuş...

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

@kelebekana- teşekkür ederim

Delusional Knitter said...

Very nice, love the yarn you're knitting that scarf out of!! Trips to the yarn shop are always fun.