Pages

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

shoes can be fun!!

 Shoes can be fun... I love these and bought them with lots of coaxing from the man. I thought they were a bit of an extravagance and was going to pass them by but I'm so glad I didn't. I just love them.  I originally saw them at Universal for twice the price which makes them so much better. 
Progress on my second anthorpologie capelet. I used 3 shades of blue. I kind of like it. Sometimes I get these ideas and after the fact I'm not sure if it worked out or not. This is the progress after a week of knitting. The lace on the sleeves is all that is left to knit and I have another idea for the closure. Lets see if that will work out. And I just love this yarn...Kauni wool 8/2 Effektgarn!!

2 comments:

Delusional Knitter said...

I think the three shades of blue look perfect together!

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

Thanks!! I think it makes the capelet a little more casual.