Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

yarn???.. did you say yarn??

 I had the privilege of visiting the Four Purls yarn shop yesterday with one of my knitting friends and I wasn't surprised to find it was a lovely little shop full of friendly knitters and gorgeous yarns. For the first time in a while I actually found perfect yarn for the projects I want to knit. They have a large selection of Cascade yarns and a variety of every kind of yarn.. something for every knitter. I felt at home as soon as I walked in and...... no pressure selling!!! Yay. I work in retail so I appreciate being able to browse without pressure and getting help when I need it. All in all a wonderful day.  Besides all the lovely yarn and one fiber batt, I picked up this handy little tool.
 My wip this week is a pink hoodie for Abby. It's slowly growing. I would be farther along if I could read directions better... 0.O

1 comment:

Delusional Knitter said...

Nice yarn. Love the crochet hook / needle, very cool.