Most of the knitting on these projects were finished except for the capelet, but a lot of finishing was left to be done. With all the knitting finished on the Batman hat.. I still had to duplicate stitch the bat design on and tuck in all the ends. I used vanna's choice for this hat and I don't like how it feels. I've used this yarn before but never noticed how stiff and twisty it is. Any way it's done. Check..Finished!!
This project was started as an after thought. It's the hooded caplet from Loop-d-loop. A few years back I had knit two and never made a not to myself that I should go down a needle size. Duh I should have gone down a needle size. Ok that is said after all the knitting is finished... The stitches look loose and sloppy. I'm hoping that after washing and laying it out to dry it will look a little better. The hood is a big large.. well not really the hood but the neck opening so I will add a button which fixes the issue. And there are a few with this project. Don't ask.....
Third on the list is the Brobee hoodie. I used two different patterns for this hoodie and it came out better than expected. I'm not a fan of acrylic yarn but the Red Heart soft knitted up so nice and smooth. The yarn lays really flat where the zipper is sewed in and I just love it. So does Micah.. I showed it to him today and he made a big smile.. Check.. Finishe!!
Time to cast on the next project and work my way through my Holiday knitting projects.