Pages

Sunday, December 04, 2011

foxy scarf

A quick update before work. The little Foxy scarf is finished. What can I say.. I love it and can't wait for cooler weather to be able to wear it. My Christmas knit to myself!! This has a little bit of everything. A crocheted head and machine knit body and legs. I lightly stuffed the head. It is knit in a soft merino wool that my son left behind when he moved to Washington state.
The Wild thing sweater is basically finished. I need to sew in the zipper. It was a quick sweater but I don't really like the shape of the sleeves. What I do like about it is the garter rib.. very nice.
This weird looking thing will be a little separate hood with ears to go with the Wild Thing sweater. Getting in a few rows before work and hope to finish this tonight. 
That's all for now. (^_^)

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Your foxy scarf came out great! Very cool!

Delusional Knitter said...

What a fantastic fox!!

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

Thanks Bonnie and D-knitter. I can't wait to wear it!!
I might have to make some more as gifts.

clic said...

Lovely blog you have hhere