Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

This week..

 This year I'm focusing on eating more veggies so I have been juicing everyday if I can. I bought some Super Green defense powder for a little added boost. Not sure how much nutritional value veggies really have these days so giving them an extra boost with a little of this powder. I feel good after drinking the juice. I'm not sure if it is a mental thing or not. But feeling good is a start. 
 As you can see... I neglected this sock for a few weeks...and have picked it up again 3 days ago. I now have 2 more strips left to knit and I'm trying to finish these pretty socks as soon as my little fingers can knit.
Next week we are going to a wedding. I was on the last drop of my foundation so good time to up date some makeup. A few years back I worked at Victoria's secret and still have some of the make up. Time to clean out and buy new cosmetics. I also have been trying to find cosmetics on the low end of toxicity. There is actually a web site you can go to. I use organic facial wash and cream hoping that will balance out what chemicals the make up has in it.. Just hoping anyway. BTW if you apply eyeliner you must already know about the Sonia Kashuk eyeliner brush. It's awesome and give a perfect line every time. This is the first time I use Urban Decay makeup and really liked the light feel and color match when I tried it in the store. Today I test it out at work. I think I mentioned before that the store I work in is pretty warm and not a day goes by that I don't sweat in there. Hopefully this make up will endure! I just love the NYX soft matte lip cream..you apply it once and it lasts all day at work and I love the soft natural colors. Also trying out Physicians formula eye shadows as they had a good rating and their correctors and cover up. As you can see I'm going for the natural pallet. I still need to get 2 more items and will pick them up some time this week.
I leave you with more Sunday music to knit by..

No comments: