Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Last minute project..

 Yes I have procrastinated.. I'm going to a baby shower on Saturday and just started the blanket Monday. Well I actually started a different blanket last week and it was taking really long and I noticed a mistake that would have taken even longer to fix so I started over with a simple blanket made with the softest yarn. As you can see I used my knitting machine which makes the nicest little blankets very fast. It took me a while, I use that term loosely, to pick out a crocheted edging and decided on a large picot. The blanket pattern is the colorful baby blanket pattern that I have used many times. I am happy to say that the blanket will be finished, washed and wrapped on time for the shower. I'm also still working on the little socks.
 Thanks to my knitting group, I got a lot of work done on it last night. Adele is learning how to knit...she is an avid crocheter and is expanding. (^_^)
Music to knit by..

1 comment:

Sew This N That said...

The baby blanket looks beautiful babe :)

*hugs* Heather x