Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

oh my.. pie

 I haven't posted in so long... I had a long work week all opening shifts after all closing then an early meeting followed by a baby shower and then furniture shopping after work.. I don't feel like I have had a day of rest at all. The baby blanket was well received at the shower.. there was the most delicious lemon meringue pie that I have ever tasted so I had to take a picture of it.. I actually had two slices!!
 Every person that attended received a little goodie bag... so nice!!
 And more goodies... cupcakes!! I didn't get pictures of the baby gifts only because there was a big window behind where she was opening the presents and the lighting was really bad.. so no pictures. She receive lots of clothing and almost everything she needs but a few items.

So.. what have I been doing? I don't really know.. not much knitting.. I did mend some shirts. As you can see I reinforced some beads on one of my favorite shirts that I wear for work and some buttons on another shirt and  a hole in a little shrug I bought because it was the only one in my size and they sold it to me for like $4.00. I think someone tried it on that was not size small and ripped open the seem. It's so hard to find clothing and shoes in my size and when I do find something that fits someone has either ripped it or soiled it.. so..I have become really good at mending stuff hehe.
 As far as projects.. I really haven't worked on anything since the shower gifts. As I mentioned before I have been running around shopping for furniture and there is a whole story about that.. so in my leisure hours I pretty much have been zoning out and going to sleep haha. I did start this little shrug to go with some sleeveless shirts I have for work and I'm not sure if I want to knit or crochet it, but this will be the crochet version as of now.

No comments: