Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

starting something new

 The color of this yarn caught my eye plus it has a silky texture. I have been seeing a lot of these on ravelry. They look fun so I wanted to give it a try. This one will be a gift. The yarn btw is Starbella by Premier yarns.
 More beads and I have already made some bracelets. These are so fun. More pictures later.
 I guess it is going to rain again. This is an everyday event now. The sky gets so dark and scary.
Today I was looking through all my picture files and organizing and I came across this picture of my son. It's my favorite picture of him I think. The whole family was at Ikea and he was taking pictures of everyone all day and then this one of himself.  This picture is a couple of years old but he still looks the same.

No comments: