Pages

Friday, November 02, 2012

back to UFO's

 All the baby knitting is finished for now. These quickie baby projects took over a week to complete. The body of the blanket I made on the knitting machine and then hand crocheted the edging using ruffle yarn. Here is my ravelry link with more info.  The little sacque was knit on size 13 needles with Lion Brand homespun yarn and the hat on size 8.. Not my favorite yarn but it is washable and soft for a baby. Did I say that I just finished that today. Anyway it is finished and will be delivered to the expecting parents tomorrow.
 With that out of the way.. it's back to all my UFO's. Working on more scarves for my Etsy shop including one special order and numerous Christmas gifts.
 I worked on the sleeve of the sweater as I was waiting in line to vote yesterday. The line was very long and we were standing in the hot sun. I'm almost to the point where I can add  one full cable pattern repeat on the edge of the sleeve.


No comments: