Pages

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

















Still working away on my lace... I have almost 4 of the 7 repeats done... I like the way it feels as I knit it... I've noticed how sometimes i pick up something right away and other times i have to practice a bit before i get it. This is one of those projects where it takes a bit of practice before u get it.. (for me anyway) but all in all I'm enjoying knitting lace and i don't think it will be the last lace project i will make.. um.. i think i bought some yarn for my next lace project already...
If u haven't seen the new Knitty ... go and look!!! lots of cute projects for feet and hands...
...here is some fun stuff from knitty..(thank's knitty.. for being there)
finger knitting
woah.. do it backwards
and my favorite pattern in this issue (^_^)

No comments: