Pages

Thursday, November 08, 2007

2 quickies!!

I've been working on annypurls birdy buddy bag for the past few day.. how fun to knit and surprisingly cute.. cuter in person than I thought it was in the picture.(isn't it always like that) Working 2 part time jobs gives me odd moments to squeeze in some knitting so I cheated on the bag and used the knitting machine. This shortened the amount of knitting time on this project.. I think it only took me a little over an hour to knit the bag... the i-cord, puppet and embellishments took quite a bit longer than that. I'm just about to make another bag in pink and I'm going to change the birdy a bit to look like a ducky..

















These little socks knit up really fast. This pattern is from the lionbrand web site. I hope to make a few more for little feet..I used the yarn they called for which is wool-ease. (^_^)
















The swatches that I was working on in the previous post were for Cherie amour.. from Knitty fall 2007.. and the beige cotton is for another two-tone shrug from fitted knits by Stefanie Japel.
(That crazy pumpkin picture was circulating the internet a couple of years ago.. and of course I saved it..(^_^))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh your birdy bag is so cute! I totally agree it's a great pattern, I want to knit them all :)

katrynka said...

??? I am not seeing the pics?!