Pages

Sunday, January 06, 2008

can U believe??

Can you believe that I'm still working on the same scarf???.. well at least I'm almost finished.. there is just a little bit left of my second skein of noro kureyon.. the colors are a little washed out in the picture but in RL they are very manly colors .. dark.. rich..grey , black and brown with a little pop of brighter blue.. hopefully this will be finished today..















and... as a side project I'm crocheting another oversized beret in lion brand wool-ease thick and quick.. this pattern is free on the lion brand web site.. I'm up to the brim of the hat with is a total of 3 rows to go.. and hopefully this will be finished today also... So.... that means I get to start 2 new projects.. one will be the composed mitts from interweave knits mag. fall 2007... and the knit cardi wrap pattern from stitch diva.. I have always wanted to make this and I think it's something that I will actually wear. I just ordered the pattern today and now I have to pick out some yarn.. woohoo!!(^_^)

No comments: